1. To make content relevant and replaced outdated images with current, more accurate ones.
2. To build a consistent illustration and visual style and avoid the arbitrary use of photographs.
3. To design simple, uncluttered easy-to-navigate pages and minimise cognitive overload.
4. To consciously move away from problematic material and depictions that further stereotypes.
5. To include more engaging exercises combined with interesting visual devices.
6. To build a typography system that prioritises legibility and encourages reading in both languages.
7. To focus on, and improve tone of voice, language and grammar in both instructions and content.